Age Concern Isle of Man is an independent Manx Charity, established in 1992, dedicated to improving the quality of life for older people on our Island.
We work to enable older people to live fulfilling lives as valued citizens. We aim to:
• improve health and wellbeing in later life
• provide support to older people at times of need
• make older people’s voices heard
• build a positive attitude to older people in our society
• make our Island a great place to grow older
Age Concern Isle of Man Trustees
Age Concern Isle of Man. registered address: 5 Station Road, Port Erin, IM9 6AR tel: 01624 631740. Age Concern Isle of Man is the trading name of Age Concern Isle of Man Limited. Manx Charity no. 549 Company no 57165C.